Plan a Weekend Getaway in Tomball, Texas
Let’s face it: for many American workers, it can be hard to take a proper vacation, and the months in between official time off can sometimes stretch into a seeming eternity. Fortunately, strategic weekend getaways are a great way to save your sanity and return to work feeling refreshed after a short but revitalizing adventure. If you live in southeast Texas, you have plenty of good options for getting away from it all. Here’s how to have one of the best weekend getaways that the Houston area has to offer.
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston Northwest is one of the most highly rated hotels in Tomball. Your stay includes coffee, tea, and other cozy amenities as well as free high-speed internet and breakfast. This location is just minutes away from Tomball’s many attractions.
- Tomball Airbnb Vacation Rentals. Tomball’s Airbnb Vacation Rentals are a great option if you’re looking for unique lodgings to make your getaway more memorable. Choose from options in homes, hotels, or, for the more adventurous, even more unique places to stay.
- Tejas Chocolate + Barbecue Craftory. The Tejas Chocolate + Barbecue Craftory is a can’t-miss Tomball experience. Savor premium Texas-style barbecue, then round out your meal with a dessert of world-class artisanal chocolate sourced from cacao farms all over the world.
- The Tomball Farmers Market. The Tomball Farmers Market is an award-winning place to buy locally grown produce and meats, handcrafted artisanal goods, and food and drinks prepared by local chefs. Because the market is located right in the heart of Old Town Tomball, it’s an easy stop to make as you explore this one-of-a-kind historic district.
- Tomball Craft Beers and Meads. No matter the weather, you can sample cold, delicious craft beers at breweries like Paradigm Brewing, Bearded Fox Brewing, Fire Ant Brewing, and Twisted Acre Brewery. If you’re ready to give mead a try, look no further than the Thirsty Bee Meadery.
Attend an “Up Close Concert” at Main Street Crossing
The greater Houston metro area is also well known for its excellent live music shows and venues, including Tomball’s own Main Street Crossing. This unique multi-use nonprofit venue hosts country, Americana, folk, blues, and other types of music in an intimate setting that also offers food and beverages. It also has air conditioning, so you can listen in breezy comfort. Check out our event calendar and enjoy entertainment in support of good causes!
At MSC, we take great pride in how we seat our customers. When a group doesn’t fill the table, we seat them with other ticket holders at the same table. This makes for excellent conversations! So come early and have dinner before the show. You just might meet your new best friends on your next getaway weekend!